Home / Case Studies / Value messaging & launch support
Value messaging & launch support
- Client: A biopharmaceutical company with a market-leading portfolio of drugs to treat rare and severe diseases
- Product: An innovative, chemotherapeutic agent approved for use in second line for a rare form of cancer
- Aim: To achieve patient access for first line treatment
- The product’s mechanism-of-action had introduced a paradigm shift away from short- term courses of chemotherapy, to longer term disease suppression
- There was a need to shift the perception of the disease as a terminal illness to a curable, manageable condition and to demonstrate the value of treatment
- The product achieved widespread reimbursement as a first-line treatment.